Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Heading to Lauterbrunnen tomorrow!

T - minus 13 hours till lift off! Tomorrow is going to be a travel heavy day for myself and the guys going with me. We will be flying to basel at 6am, then taking two trains to get to Lauterbrunnen for 12/1PM. The valley this small town sits in is know around the world for its waterfalls (73 of them). 

We have decided that we are hiking Eiger mountain  It is well know for its very steep northern face. Many people try and rock climb Eigers' face. We will be hiking around the face to the top of it! Bellow you can see a picture of the mountain and its face.


I am unsure if I am going to be able to post while I am nestled in the swiss alps. Worst case there will be new content Monday the 17th!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and becareful. Wish i was going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather is perfect for hiking & for pictures! Be safe & smart!! Can't wait to read all about it :-)

    ReplyDelete