Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hallo, guten Morgen

Finally able to put a post up! This week is a crazy one. I have to presentations due Friday for one of my classes. I also have a lot of CAD homework due tomorrow!

I though I would post an image from Lauterbrunnen (again) showing how clean the water was there. There was a stream out front of the office at the place we stayed. 

I asked the lady behind the front desk, "can I drink that water?". 

She responded, "You can drink from any source of water here in the valley. Well all except the toilets!".

This small river was super clean. I have never had fresher water. Poland Springs has got nothing on Lauterbrunnen!


2 comments:

  1. wow!! thats awesome, it'd be nice to swim in that so clean too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thats what I thought, but then I put my hand in it and it was very very cold.

      They use this river to chill there beer!

      Delete